Frequently Asked Questions for Manage Business

How do I pay by ACH Credit?
The Town of Fraser does not accept ACH Credit (similar to wire transfer) payments.
What types of assistance can MUNIRevs provide to me?
MUNIRevs can assist you with all your system and account questions. Whether you have a question about your account or technical questions about how to do something in MUNIRevs, please reach out to our support team. We can always reach out to the City on your behalf if we need their assistance with one of your questions. You can reach MUNIRevs at and by phone at (888) 751-1911.
Where are my tax forms?  
Tax payments are not done through MUNIRevs for the Town of Fraser. Please go to the Fraser website for more information.
Can I manage multiple businesses with one login?
Yes - to do so, click Add an additional business to your account. Select whether the business is an existing business or whether you are applying for a new business. You will need your 6 digit Business License Number and MUNIRevs Activation Code to connect to an existing business record.
Can a business have more than one user?
Yes, each business can have an unlimited number of users. Each user is required to provide the 6 digit Business License NUmber and MUNIRevs Activation code to be authorized to connect to an existing business record. 
I did not receive or misplaced the letter with my activation code. What do I do?
Contact MUNIRevs support at or (888) 751-1911 for assistance. You will need to confirm account details to be verified for the account. To protect the security on business accounts, you will need written (e-mail) permission from a registered owner or officer of the business for us to provide you with a new activation code. 
What payment types are accepted by the Town through MUNIRevs?
The City accepts ACH Debit (e-check) as well as all major credit cards including: Mastercard, American Express and Visa. Some banks will automatically block all ACH payments if the ID of the account you're paying isn't on their approved list. If your bank is having issues, the ACH ID you will want to provide is 1840574911.
Can I schedule a payment in MUNIRevs?
For your security, MUNIRevs does not store any payment information in the system. You will need to enter your desired payment information each time you check out. 
How do I change the User on a Business?
All users need to register, just as you did, by going to the home page for that jurisdiction (i.e. They will click on the "Go" button under "New Users". They will also need the 6 digit account number and Activation Code for the business.
I forgot my password. What do I do? 
From the Log In page, click the “Forgot your password” link and follow the instructions that will be e-mailed to the User’s registered e-mail address.
Do I have to login to MUNIRevs to see my alerts and reminders?
No. All alerts are e-mailed to your authenticated e-mail address. When you login to the system, you will also see any open alerts that need to be addressed in your Action Center. 
Can I apply for a new business license with the City through MUNIRevs?
Yes. To apply for a new business license, contact us at 
Can I renew or manage an existing license with the City through MUNIRevs?
Yes. License renewals will be initiated based upon the expiration date of each license. You will be notified of available actions when a renewal license requirement is upcoming. 

For Assistance, Contact 
MUNIRevs Support
(888) 751-1911

When contacting support, be sure to include the jurisdiction (Fraser) and your account number in all emails or voicemails. This will help us assist you as promptly as possible. Thanks!